- Wall Street Journal's Law Blog looks at Office Romances & The Law
- Times Online gets to the heart of the matter and asks Should you bother with a prenup?
- If things have gone far south, Law.com notes a New York Judge has ruled that a MySpace 'Friend Request' Could Violate Protection Order
- For the frugal, Law.com also reports For Valentine's Day, Radio Station Offers Free Divorce
- And according to Volokh, be reassured that if all else has failed, it's good to know the a Texas ban on sex toys has been struck by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. Also see the ABA Journal: Appeals Court Overturns Sex Toy Ban, Setting Up Circuit Conflict.
And of course, Happy Valentine's Day to all.
Writer Stephanie Mah of CCH Canadian Law Student e-Monthly adds to our Valentine's Day list with this law firm ad that tries to put the "romance" back in divorce.
- Garry J. Wise, Toronto