Friday, April 04, 2008

'Blogversary' Special

I'm old enough now that I no longer count birthdays.

So I note with interest, therefore, that as Wise Law Blog approaches its third 'blogversary' tomorrow, I'm actually quite looking forward to marking the big day with something a bit special.

I haven't entirely decided what that will entail, yet. But half the fun of writing this blog is figuring it out as it goes, so why should tomorrow be any different?

Blogging has become a somewhat more serious pastime for me over the last year.

There are many reasons for this. Probably the most influential of these is that nothing motivates like success.

Our readership has grown remarkably. We've participated in a number of important online discussions. Some of our writings are now cross-posted at BAR-eX and included in other significant legal publications.

We've even had a bit of recognition via a Canadian Law Blog Award.

Along the way I've made several new friends.

I've also received a few pieces of hate mail and a couple of physical threats.

No love notes, mind you.

But as I said, I'm old enough now that I don't count my birthdays, so what do I expect?

Having said all this, its somehow nice to have this blogversary to look forward to.

We're three!

(It's been a long time since I was able to say that... )

So stay tuned.

This weekend is our Blogversary Special.

- Garry J. Wise, Toronto

Visit our Toronto Law Firm website: www.wiselaw.net

EMPLOYMENT LAWCIVIL LITIGATIONWILLS AND ESTATESFAMILY LAW & DIVORCE

ORIGINALLY POSTED AT WISE LAW BLOGSUBSCRIBE TO WISE LAW BLOG

1 comment:

Stan Rule said...

Happy third Blogversary.

Keep up the great work!