Friday, May 09, 2008

Loafing on a Friday Afternoon (In the US Courts)

I have once again had a good laugh from the secrets revealed by this blog's stats.

When I noted a visitor from the uscourts.gov domain, I was, of course, immediately curious as to which of the many brilliant, academic posts written by yours truly had attracted attention from so lofty a domain.

I now have my answer:

Springsteen-Obama?

Oh well, it's Friday.

So, a very good weekend in Washington to the anonymous Boss fan, loafing on a Friday afternoon, somewhere at the U.S. Courts.

And a good weekend, as well, to the many other fans of The Boss, loafing at courthouses everywhere.

- Garry J. Wise, Toronto

Visit our Toronto Law Firm website: www.wiselaw.net

EMPLOYMENT LAWCIVIL LITIGATIONWILLS AND ESTATESFAMILY LAW & DIVORCE

No comments: