Keep a close eye on this story.
Is the American south tiptoeing toward a collision on the battleground of its own, latent racial faultline?
If so, it isn't going to be pretty.
- Law Profs On Arizona Immigration Bill: It’s Unconstitutional - WSJ Law Blog
- U.S.'s Toughest Immigration Law Signed in Arizona - New York Times
- "Do you have your papers, citizen?" - Atrios
- Advocates vow challenges to Ariz. immigration law - Associated Press
- Obama: new Ariz. immigration bill is 'misguided' - CTV News
- Arizona Rep closes offices after bomb threat over opposition to immigrant crackdown - Raw Story
- Garry J. Wise, Toronto