It has been quite a while - last New Year's Eve, to be exact -since our last installment of 140Law (formerly Legally Tweeting), a recurring feature on this blog, revisiting our recent Twitter postings.
This is largely because we now feature our live Twitter stream right here on our main page, and I certainly would like to avoid being redundant.
It occurs to me, however, that the live-tweets rotate off our site pretty quickly, and increasingly, many of our readers never make it to this site, preferring to catch up with us elsewhere, via RSS, Facebook, or the assorted blog aggregators that pick up our feeds.
- Comedian Wins Defamation Suit Over Mother-in-Law Jokes http://bit.ly/9I67nn
- Third Wrongful-Death Suit Filed Over Oil Rig Explosion http://bit.ly/a7WD2p
- Judge: Michigan militia members can leave jail until trial http://bit.ly/98Tusr
- Federal Judge Bars 'Sexting' Prosecution of Pa. Girls http://bit.ly/b0Uuau
- Charges stayed against Toronto pot club staff, volunteers - Toronto Star http://bit.ly/99j8x8
- 74-year old Canadian woman extradited to U.S. on 30-year-old pot charge http://bit.ly/cmrfzY
- Alabama AG tells BP to stop circulating settlement agreements, releases to coastal Alabamians http://tiny.cc/rbsxy
- Europe Parliament VP calls for continent-wide burqa ban http://bit.ly/cKK63b
- Suntanned women to be arrested under Islamic dress code (Telegraph) http://bit.ly/98HkiQ
- Watch Your Emails. Your Boss Is. - Wall Street Journal http://bit.ly/bi3oas
- 'Greeter' becomes face of fight vs. Wal-Mart http://bit.ly/cvdlYH
- When Judges Google http://bit.ly/dqk8oE
- Just say NO - Iraq demands return of "its" Jewish archive (Wash. Post) http://tiny.cc/syeus
- Lawyers Take Another Shot at Fruit Claims in Cereals http://bit.ly/c0QKZJ
- Tory logo on cheques goes too far: ethics chief http://bit.ly/dANstv
- Senior judge says 'torrent of legislation' made legal system incomprehensible http://bit.ly/cVxn5F
- Hulk Hogan sues car insurance company over son’s crash http://bit.ly/d0L0rj
- Obama warns of a `conservative' judicial activism http://bit.ly/cKFJNE
- Overtime and the salaried employee in Ontario: a disaster waiting to happen - Lexology http://bit.ly/cWJZjC
- Bill 168 - countdown to compliance and the new obligations for Ontario employers http://bit.ly/aUaI6Y
- Will BC libel suit by climate scientist force newspapers to police the web for stories picked up on blogs, Twitter? http://tiny.cc/d84z3
- Firing Squad for man guilty of Murdering Lawyer During Botched Utah Courthouse Escape (ABA Journal) http://tiny.cc/fas8k
- Legal Post - 60% of young lawyers in Ontario are women -http://tiny.cc/4ebxt
- Hockey helmet maker sued for brain injury (CBC)http://tiny.cc/0jnp2
Or if you prefer, come on back, y'all, and see it streaming live here at Wise Law Blog.
- Garry J. Wise, Toronto