- Federal judge's impeachment trial gets under way in Senate http://is.gd/f8Iv9
- Family law scam gets more sophisticated - Law Times http://is.gd/f8GXh
- CBC reconsiders online anonymity http://is.gd/f5823
- Gay blood ruling sets 'dangerous' precedent: lawyer http://is.gd/f57C9
- N.J. Court OKs Googling Jurors During Voir Dire http://is.gd/f57mi
- Linda McMahon's Dead Wrestler Problem? http://is.gd/f3WVw
- Overtime class actions: an endless maze of rulings and appeals - Law Times http://is.gd/f3Wwt
- Federal Appeals Court Stays District Judge’s Ban on Stem Cell Research http://is.gd/f3VJG
- Manitoba Law Society told of King's conduct in 2003 http://is.gd/f3VAn
- Alberta Human Rights Tribunal Awards Employee $650,000 http://is.gd/f3VeC
Monday, September 13, 2010
With summer officially behind us, it's back to work we go.
To kickstart your week, here are some of our leading legal headlines from Wise Law on Twitter:
Enjoy your Monday.
And of course, for breaking legal headlines, as they break, follow us on Twitter.
- Garry J. Wise, Toronto
TORONTO EMPLOYMENT LAW • TORONTO CIVIL LITIGATION & ESTATE LITIGATION • TORONTO FAMILY LAW & DIVORCE