- Lawsuit of the Day: Holy Pancakes! IHOP Sues Church for Trademark Infringement http://is.gd/fd1DQ
- Habs a tool for Canadian federalism: PQ http://is.gd/fd0wL
- Court Sides With C.I.A. on 'Extraordinary Rendition' http://is.gd/fcZFZ
- Online-bullying lawsuit pits brother against brother - Globe and Mail http://is.gd/fcZw5
- Good advice on clogged courts - Toronto Star http://is.gd/fcZuC
- Proposed BC civil law reforms matter to everyone - Vancouver Sun http://is.gd/fcZu9
- Mayoral Candidate Ford to be served with libel papers Thursday by Beaches restaurant owner: The Star.com thestar.com/news/gta/toron…
- Real Pleadings: Discrimination in Dean Search at Windsor Law? http://is.gd/fc3sk
- European Court Limits Attorney-Client Privilege for In-House Counsel http://is.gd/fbnBo
- Judge: lawyers’ acts of misbehavior “make me feel like a school marm scolding little boys” http://is.gd/fb19M
- France bans face-coverings, burqas http://is.gd/fb14o
- Conrad Black tax evasion charges dropped by CRA - CTV.ca http://is.gd/fb0X9
- U.S. sues Alta. woman for cost of son's foster care http://is.gd/farMg
- New Jersey Courts Decreed Google Friendly http://is.gd/f9jp7
Thursday, September 16, 2010
'Tis a rainy one here in Toronto - which sort of reminds me of much of our recently-ended summer vacation, but let's not go there.
As far as new twists go, would you believe I received yet another collaborative law fraud pitch a few days ago - this time, submitted as a comment post at this Blog! (No, it wasn't published - we moderate all comments - but I do have the draft still if you'd like a copy of it, Dan Pinnington). And I thought the fraudsters were supposed to be getting smarter...
In any event, once you've dried off your outerwear, why not get all warmed up inside with this peek at our leading legal headlines from Wise Law on Twitter?
Have a good Thursday.
- Garry J. Wise, Toronto
TORONTO EMPLOYMENT LAW • TORONTO CIVIL LITIGATION & ESTATE LITIGATION • TORONTO FAMILY LAW & DIVORCE