- Former surgeon general calls for marijuana legalization http://bit.ly/9VuyWJ #cnn
- Activists 'overjoyed' by dismissal of G20 charges http://is.gd/g4lJv
- Last word on plea bargain Khadr's: lawyer - Edmonton Journal http://is.gd/g4lGA
- Food fight over courthouse chow - Toronto Star http://is.gd/g6pMk
- Merkel: Multiculturalism has 'failed' http://is.gd/g6siS
- Feds searched Daily Kos, NPR for threats to Obama, memo reveals http://is.gd/g6re5
- NYTimeskrugman The Boehnerization of Barack Obama http://nyti.ms/a2I3pm
- Google Issues Cloud Safety Advice http://is.gd/g4lar
- Aga Khan meets with defendant in copyright suit - Vancouver Sun http://is.gd/g4l55
Monday, October 18, 2010
I hope our readers had a nice weekend!
To welcome in the new week, here are today's leading legal headlines from Wise Law on Twitter.
- Rachel Spence, Toronto
TORONTO EMPLOYMENT LAW • TORONTO CIVIL LITIGATION & ESTATE LITIGATION • TORONTO FAMILY LAW & DIVORCE