According to an article in the Toronto Sun , Facebook (or rather, a Facebook picture) has saved a toddlers life.
A nurse and family friend noticed that the child had a white pupil in her left eye, while her right had the normal "red eye." These are tell-tale signs indicating eye cancer. The friend immediately contacted the child's parents, who were told by their doctor that if they had not caught it when they did, it could have quickly spread.
- Is Toronto home to worst-fed inmates in North America? - Toronto Star http://is.gd/g7zoa
- Officer Bubbles challenges Internet anonymity - National Post http://is.gd/g7zeY
- Editorial — Testing interpreters: Good intentions gone bad - Law Times http://is.gd/g7zdE
- Law Prof Turns in Blogging Jury Foreman http://is.gd/g7zqC
- Islamic court: OK to beat wife if no marks left http://is.gd/g7ztu
- Personal information from Facebook passed on to ad firms - Economic Times http://is.gd/g7ZVC
- Cancelled court dates to continue despite new JPs - Law Times http://is.gd/g7zdi
- Legal Briefs: Eight local law professors urge legalization of marijuana http://is.gd/g7yY8
- 'Octomom' doc implanted 12 embryos http://is.gd/g7ySO
- On Islam and the Law: DOJ Files Brief in Tennessee Mosque Case http://is.gd/g7yRj
- LSUC OPENS DOORS TO KIDS - Law Times http://is.gd/g7yLN
- Canada’s top court rules pension plan members have no entitlement to surplus http://is.gd/g7yKJ