Thursday, October 14, 2010

Annoying

Is there anything more annoying than removing yourself from a spammer's email list - and immediately receiving an email from the spammer that confirms you've been removed?

Memo to email list purveyors: Do me a favour - just leave me wondering. If I don't hear from you again, my feelings won't be hurt.

And while I'm indulging in randomness, I've noticed of late that certain Tweeters simply can't limit themselves to the requisite 140 characters. Instead, they do series' of continuing posts, one after another until their little novellas are complete.

Two questions: Is this considered cheat-tweeting? And should it be a shock that this affliction seems most prominent among professional sports journalists?

The Leafs are 3-0 by the way. Just mentioning.
- Garry J. Wise, Toronto
Visit our Toronto Law Firm website: www.wiselaw.net

No comments: