- U.S. judge on Strauss-Kahn case: just another trial
- Brown: Secret Service gives Santorum ‘first time he’s used protection’
- Judge bashes Ontario's archaic court document system - The Globe and Mail
- Nazi war criminal Demjanjuk dies at 91
- Judge urged to televise sentencing of ex-coach - Calgary Herald
- Law firm employees: Orange shirts got us fired
- NZ Court Voids First Kim DotCom Asset Seizing Order
- Great moments in law firm management?
- Santorum: Obama ‘exposing children’ to risk from porn
- Politicians can criticize judiciary, but shouldn't interfere: BC's top judge
- German court orders Nazi-seized posters returned
- Ex-Rutgers Student Guilty on Multiple Counts, Could Get Max in Webcam Hate Crime Case
- B.C. chief justices come out swinging
- Justice David Brown Lambastes Ontario Government’s “Poor Excuse of A System” for Document Management
- Opinion: Obama vs. chief justice?
- Ding Dong! Righthaven is Gone!
- Manitoba Judge reserves decision on cameras in court for ex-coach Graham James' sentencing
- Privacy suit filed against Path, Twitter, Apple, Facebook, others - CNET
Monday, March 19, 2012
Wise Law on Twitter for Monday, March 19, 2012:
- Rachel Spence, Law Clerk
TORONTO EMPLOYMENT LAW • TORONTO CIVIL LITIGATION & ESTATE LITIGATION • TORONTO FAMILY LAW & DIVORCE