- lawTechCamp Toronto - May 12, 2012 - Schedule 2012 via
- Veterans honoured on new $20 polymer bank note
- Student forgotten in cell by DEA files $20 million torture lawsuit
- The Ethical Requirements to Be Cost-Effective and Efficient
- Personal injury awards in Canada - CBC.ca
- Infected users warned about 'Internet Doomsday'
- Privacy Commissioner Joins Chorus in Condemning Employers Who Seek Passwords to Social Media Accounts
- Who Violates Disciplinary Rules More—Older or Younger Lawyers?
- More players file concussion lawsuits against the NFL (Nadia Kounang/CNN)
- Facebook sets IPO share price at $28 to $35
- Pension Plan Sues Wal-Mart Over Bribery Case
- The Eerie New Site That Lets You Tweet and Facebook After You Die
- German court orders artist not to kill puppies onstage
- Toronto Law Blogger/Tweeter Meetup is on Monday May 7, 7:00 pm at The Keg,165 York Street Toronto. Please RSVP via the twitter machine...
- Canadian Judicial Council inquiry into Madame Justice Lori Douglas sex complaint: May 17 at Winnipeg (CBC)
- Manhattan Prosecutors Focus on Pimps Instead of Prostitutes
- Wrongful dismissal damages: full compensation or double recovery - Supreme Court of Canada to review
Friday, May 04, 2012
Wise Law on Twitter for Friday, May 4, 2012 (May the 4th be with you!):
- Rachel Spence, Law Clerk