- Changes Reportedly Make Skype Chats More Accessible to Police
- A tale of two epidemics: HIV and unjust criminalization - What do you think?
- Where's the safety net for tweeting Olympians?
- Bloomberg Law video: "Taking the Bar Exam: What It's REALLY Like"
- Police who tied prisoner with electrical cord on flight breached his rights, Ontario judge says
- “Ambush” caused Ottawa judge to withdraw from “House Negro” civil suit, lawyers say
- Lori Douglas inquiry "on brink of collapse"
- Ont. top court upholds jury's $100,000+ FLA awards for young children who lost their mother in MVA Canada
- B.C. court awards employee $573,000 in punitive damages: The most punitives ever in Canadian employment law
- Madoff trustee asks court to release over $2.5 billion for victims
- CBC: Justice Lori Douglas' lawyer calls for judicial council inquiry to fold over bias - fascinating update
- Justice Scalia on C-Span
- Most Mass Murderers Are Revenge Killers; Holmes Doesn’t Fit the Profile
- Justice Lori Douglas to testify today at inquiry into sex scandal
Friday, July 27, 2012
Here are the leading legal headlines from Wise Law on Twitter for Friday, July 27, 2012:
Have a fantastic weekend!- Rachel Spence, Law Clerk