- Romney on SCOTUS Picks: It Would be My Preference They Reverse Roe v. Wade
- Member of O.J.'s legal team rebuts glove tampering claims
- Jews, Muslims stage circumcision march in Germany
- Reagan-appointed Judge Richard Posner calls marijuana prohibition ‘really absurd’
- President of Rhode Island Bar: "Let's kill all the law schools."
- Did OJ Simpson attorney tamper with glove?
- Sex assault victim wants apology from judge
- N.Z. Court throws out climate change deniers’ lawsuit again scientists
- Canada Closes Its Embassy in Iran
- Canada severs ties with Iran
- R.E.M. orders Fox News to stop playing ‘Losing My Religion’ during DNC
- Dad stole kids and sailed off, California police say
Monday, September 10, 2012
Here are the leading legal headlines from Wise Law on Twitter for Monday, September 10, 2012:
- Rachel Spence, Law Clerk