- Romney Ontario getaway's dark legal past - Law Times
- Just cause is not necessarily a lost cause
- Top lawyer resigns from Douglas case, questions swirl
- “Current Laws on All Forms of Pornography and Obscenity Need to Be Vigorously Enforced”
- Tutu calls for Blair, Bush to face criminal court
- The Afterlife Of Your iTunes
- Why is Rob Ford going to court? And could he really get kicked out of office? | National Post
- Apple files new Samsung patent action in U.S.
- Can You Make a Will That Says Someone Else May Decide Who Will Get Your Assets?
- Feds Drop Criminal Case Against Sheriff Joe Arpaio
- Publisher of bin Laden book says sales will proceed despite Pentagon threats
- NHLPA boss Donald Fehr says labour talks are 'recessed'
- Lawyer for Ex-SEAL Defends Book on Bin Laden Raid
- Lawyer: Ex-SEAL's Bin Laden book not a violation
- You Forgot to Swear In the Jury? No Prob
- Reputation damages for terminated employee
- A 'nickel-and-dime' crime almost 50 years ago gets 68-year-old Wells Fargo employee fired
Tuesday, September 04, 2012
Here are the leading legal headlines from Wise Law on Twitter for Tuesday, September 04, 2012:
- Rachel Spence, Law Clerk