- Chinese company denies new iPhone made with forced labor
- German Court Backs Euro Rescue Fund
- Former Vision TV GC disbarred
- How Much Does Illegally Sharing a Song Cost? $9,250
- N.J. woman accused of giving fatal penis enhancement injection pleads not guilty
- New iPhone to be announced today
- UN: New generation of secret British courts could conceal torture collusion
- Which Biglaw Firms Are The Most Feared In Litigation?
- Over 100 years of Supreme Court of Canada Judgments Available Free on CanLII
- Are the Phone Companies Gouging Law Enforcement on Wiretap Costs?
- Ontario couple going to court to halt wind farm pending health studies - 680News
- Ontario trial hinging on cellphone search warrant raises privacy concerns in BC - The Province
- Court: Idaho woman can't challenge fetal pain law
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Here are the leading legal headlines from Wise Law on Twitter for Wednesday, September 12, 2012:
- Rachel Spence, Law Clerk