- Experts guilty of not predicting quake, convicted of manslaughter by Italian court
- The end of forced articling for Ontario lawyers on the table (Globe and Mail)
- The New Economics of Law School: Growth Is Dead.
- Dissent on articling task force - Law Times
- Court clears release of judgment involving secret RCMP protocol
- Texas Judge Questions Tools Used to Track Cell Phones
- Speaker's Corner: Officials must stop demonizing Omar Khadr - Law Times
- Canada’s Globe and Mail begins charging for online content
- 'No place in cycling' for Lance Armstrong
- CRTC denies BCE’s application to acquire Astral
- Participate in the Law Society of Upper Canada’s Future of Articling Webcast and Live Discussion
- Time for Change in the Courts?
- Supeme Court of Canada to decide if government will get leave to appeal legalized-prostitution ruling
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Here are the leading legal headlines from Wise Law on Twitter for Tuesday, October 23, 2012:
- Rachel Spence, Law Clerk