- Barack Obama: Four more years
- Donald Trump: "This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy!"
- History Made in Colorado: Marijuana Reform Passes, Prohibition Repealed
- Same-sex marriage gets OK in Maryland., Maine
- David Frum: America's voting system is a disgrace
- Jeffrey Toobin: Ready for a Recount? http://www.
- Ohio Recount Rules, Ban on Some Election Suits Could Bring Delays, Legal Issues
- LinkedIn vs. Facebook: Tale of the tape
- The Exclusion of Witnesses: Redundant in a Wired World?
- Montreal mayor resigns amid corruption allegations
- New Canadian $20 bill goes into circulation
- Ohio Judge: Woman must wear ‘idiot’ sign for driving on sidewalk
- Ninth Circuit hears arguments on Arizona 20-week abortion ban
- The evolution of the legal services market: Stage 1 - Law21
- The evolution of the legal services market: Stage 2 - Law21
- Survey Says Corporate Legal Budgets Cut As Most CLOs Negotiate for Lower Law Firm Bills
- Rare Sex-Crimes Case re US General May Be Derailed by Prosecution’s Access to His Email with Counsel
Wednesday, November 07, 2012
Here are the leading legal headlines from Wise Law on Twitter for Wednesday, November 7, 2012:
- Garry J. Wise, Toronto