- Can an Employer Prohibit Tatoos and Piercings?
- British court rules Christian employee’s right to wear cross ‘does not trump other human rights'
- Judge who dismissed racial slur as ‘surprising to Colonel Sanders’ gets sensitivity lesson - ABA Journal
- Former Fried Frank employee stole $376K worth of copy machine toner from law firm, DA says
- Ore. sheriff says he won't enforce new gun laws
- The Ontario justice system is ‘A cattle call of lawyers’
- Does child porn conviction merit firing?
- Lindsay Lohan pleads not guilty over lying allegations
- Did the Justice System Fail Aaron Swartz?
- Warden explains to Ashley Smith inquest workings of women’s prisons | 570News
- As Nortel pensioners struggle, the lawyers are doing just fine - The Globe and Mail
- Saskatchewan court says no random police checks in private parking lots - Macleans.ca
- Nortel acquittals could have chilling effect on Canadian prosecutions
- Report: The BigLaw Boom Years Are Not Coming Back, Get Used to It
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Here are the leading legal headlines from Wise Law on Twitter for Wednesday, January 16, 2013:
- Rachel Spence, Law Clerk