Friday, April 05, 2013

Eight Years of Wise Law Blog

Hard to believe, but it's now been eight years of Wise Law Blog.  Yes, it's our 8th blawgversary blogversary.

And clearly, that means I should write something to mark the occasion.

It feels a bit early to be writing any blog-career retrospectives, though.  I think I will save that until 2015. But suffice to say, blogging has been a great experience that has opened up more doors than I can even begin to count.  

I'm very grateful for that.

(Although I note, this blog still hasn't gotten me a record deal).

Bottom line is it continues to be a lot of fun to have this soapbox to stand on.  My rants have become less frequent, I suppose, but trust me - it's probably just a phase I've been going through...

Thanks to our readers for sticking around all these years.   Special thanks, as well, to Rachel Spence and all the Wise Law staff and alumni who've contributed along the way.

Thanks to everyone, here in Canada and south of the border, who has linked to us, tweeted, re-tweeted and liked us too, if you know what I mean.

And finally, shout outs to Omar, Mitch, Bob, Michael, Mark, Connie, Simon, Dave, Scott, BCL and all the other new friends I've been lucky enough to make over the years in Canada's thriving blogger community.

Looking forward to the rest of this ride with you all.
- Garry J. Wise, Toronto
Visit our Toronto Law Office website: www.wiselaw.net

No comments: