- My post today at SlawTips - Ah, September
- Ohio Man Can Be Listed As Spouse On Husband’s Death Certificate, Judge Rules
- Do American Lawyers Need Less Law School?
- Legal marijuana: How could it work?
- Jesse Kline: Rethinking Canada’s approach to drugs and alcohol
- Visible minority lawyers still ride the pine instead of the Bench — why?
- Police charge Mississippi man who allegedly exposed 300-plus to HIV
- Legal Business Development: 4 Reasons Your Team Will Resist Change
- Check Your Credit Report to Combat Identity Theft
- Right-to-work law would boost Ontario manufacturing- Sun News Network (and hurt employees - gjw)
- Nazi war crimes investigation in Germany to examine 30 former Auschwitz personnel
- Ex-Ky. bar prez reprimanded for ‘brazen misrepresentations’ in office, conflict in priest case
- Overstuffed Wal-Mart grocery bag led to woman’s death, husband's suit alleges
- Did Durham NC police chief say defense lawyer deserved to be shot? City probes allegation
- Man charged with stealing baby grand piano from Toronto hospital
Thursday, September 05, 2013
Here are the leading legal headlines from Wise Law on Twitter for Thursday, September 5, 2013:
- Elysia Cherry, Legal Assistant