- Microsoft snoops through reporter’s Hotmail and chat records in search for Windows 8 leak
- Megaupload’s Kim Dotcom loses NZ appeal to access extradition evidence
- Iran to forfeit $7M in Canadian assets for 'supporting terrorism' - CBC.ca #law
- Never-before-seen court documents released in Lev Tahor case - CTV News
- Canadians living abroad may be surprised to learn they owe Ottawa taxes - The Globe and Mail
- Hefty costs bill for woman who sued divorce lawyer after disregarding the lawyer's advice.
- Arizona couple awarded $5.3 million in suit against polygamist towns
- Supreme Court to deliver opinion on whether Nadon eligible for high court - Brandon Sun
- Are pre-contractual representations “continuing”? Even if the contracting parties change?
- Repeal of early parole rights violates Charter: SCC
- Good dog: Lawyer’s bull terrier gets scam email seeking to cash $198K check, but doesn’t bite
Friday, March 21, 2014
Here are the leading legal headlines from Wise Law on Twitter for Friday, March 21, 2014:
- Rachel Spence, Law Clerk