- Indiana must recognize a terminally ill woman’s same-sex marriage: judge
- Must benefits coverage extend to employees over the age of 65? Ontario Human Rights Tribunal says "no."
- Death of ‘Dueling Banjos’ creator brings litigation anecdote to light
- Saskatchewan mulls law to prevent health care workers from snooping into patient records
- Facebook faces class action suit in Canada over interception of private messages -
- Lev Tahor ruling expected Monday in Ontario court
- Christian law school's sexual intimacy policy challenged at LSUC accreditation hearing - Toronto Sun
- Secret Lev Tahor court orders prevent Jewish sect’s children from leaving country
- N.H.L. Promoted Violence for Profit Regardless of Health Risk, Players’ Suit Says:
- Never having to say you’re sorry: are Canadian punitive damage awards on the rise?
- Black not a danger to markets, lawyer says in bid to dismiss OSC proceedings - GlobalPost
- My post today @SlawTips - Migrating From XP to Windows 8.1
Friday, April 11, 2014
Here are the leading legal headlines fromWise Law on Twitter for Friday, April 11, 2014:
- Elysia Cherry, Legal Assistant