- STOP USING INTERNET EXPLORER IMMEDIATELY, US GOVT WARNS
- Groia, LSUC steadfast as appeal, cross-appeal filed
- Law Revue Video Contest 2014: The Winner!
- Lev Tahor child back in mother’s care
- Researchers: More than 4 percent of U.S. death row inmates are likely to be innocent
- Anti-fracking lawyer wins international prize and $175,000
- Pennsylvania judge reaffirms ruling against voter ID law
- Ontario small claims judge rules employee’s “kick in the butt” excuses co-worker’s punch in the mouth
- More guidance from the CRA on Bitcoin activities and transactions
- No Double Dipping in Ontario Employment Law...
- Mayor Rob Ford’s sister avoids arrest warrant for not showing up in court
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Here are the leading legal headlines from Wise Law on Twitter for Tuesday, April 29, 2014:
- Rachel Spence, Law Clerk