- The Canada Revenue Agency doubles down
- CRA audited left-wing think-tank because its research shows ‘bias’
- Colorado public defenders want children out of restraints in court
- Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's Army Lawyer Resigns, Alleges "Show Trial"
- Unpopular Police Officer Thinking About Committing Racially Motivated Offense For A Little Support (satire)
- California Closes in on Plastic-Bag Ban
- Can You Quote a Judge’s Compliments on Your Website?
- You won't believe Rob Ford's dance
- Lawyer facing discipline accuses LSUC counsel of witness tampering
- Being charged extra for getting your monthly bills on paper is about to become illegal
- New Legal Tech Audit will scare lawyers into embracing technology
- Woman Is First to Be Ruled Eligible for Asylum in U.S. on Basis of Domestic Abuse
- Washington judge upholds small city's pot shop ban | The Wichita Eagle
Tuesday, September 02, 2014
Here are the leading legal headlines from Wise Law on Twitter for Tuesday, September 2, 2014:
- Rachel Spence, Law Clerk