- The challenges of Luka Magnotta's 'not criminally responsible' defence
- Ontario Labour Ministry blitz finds 42% of companies with interns break law
- Supreme Court of Canada Hearings Calendar for October 2014
- Wrongly labeled a porn star by DJs, former 1L is awarded $1M in suit against radio station
- McGill football coach quits in protest over school's reaction to domestic assault charges against player
- Same-sex US spouses face extra legal hurdles in divorces and custody matters
- Judge rules that Colorado theater shooting suspect’s trial can be televised
- "The...more people used Facebook, the worse they felt, and the less satisfied they were with their lives"
- Judges On Twitter: Is This A Problem?
- Microsoft Skips to Windows 10 and Steps Backwards
- California becomes first U.S. state to ban single-use plastic bags
- Finkelstein to testify why he read law firm's internal documents - The Globe and Mail
- Court Dismisses Consumer Fraud Class Action Cases Against Three Chicago Law Schools
Wednesday, October 01, 2014
Here are the leading legal headlines from Wise Law on Twitter for Wednesday, October 1, 2014:
-Rachel Spence, Law Clerk