- Ontario Court Forms - This site provides all court forms for family, civil and small claims matters and details any form updates to ensure that you're using the correct precedent.
- Daily Court Lists - This site is great at providing times and locations for court dates. They update their list daily at 4:30 p.m.
- Ontario Practice Directions - Do you need to find out how to schedule a motion in Newmarket? This website provides you with practice and procedure directions for each region.
- Ministry of the Attorney General Site - Use this site to find court fees, addresses, contact information and at times, procedures.
- CanLii - For Legal Research.
- Wise Law Blog - Reading our blog, as well as other legal blogs, can help you stay up to date on legal news allowing you to join in on conversations and be knowledgeable about any changes. A few otherblogs of interest are SlawTips and Doorey's Law of Work Blog.
- Rules of Civil Procedure and Family Law Rules - Who needs to pay upwards of $100 for the paperback versions when they are accessible online?
- Kilometre Allowances - Used when we need to summons witnesses.
- Purolator for courier service outside of the GTA and abroad and United Messengers for courier service within the GTA.
- Child Support Table Lookup - A quick calculator that finds base child support.
- Victory Verbatim Reporting Services Inc. and Network Court Reporting are our choices for Court Reporting.
- Able Translations - They provide certified translations quickly.
- Bonus: Wise Law Office has created the free mobile application WiseLii for Apple products that allows legal professionals to do legal research on the go.Does your office have any go-to bookmarks?
Tuesday, November 04, 2014
For anyone starting out in their career as a legal assistant or law clerk, especially at a small to mid-sized firm, setting up internet bookmarks can be a lifesaver. Here are our frequented sites to add to your bookmarks: