Monday, April 06, 2015

10 Years of Wise Law Blog

My calendar tells me that yesterday marked the 10th anniversary of the commencement of Wise Law Blog

3,284 posts later, here we still are.

There is so much I could say about the enormous impact blogging has had on our firm - and on the vital role Canada's law blogs continue to play in providing accessible legal information and crucial analysis to the public and the profession.

But in the interest of keeping this post short and personal, for now, let me simply say thank you. 

Thank you to our readers. Thank you to the many good friends I've made in the Toronto law blogging community. Thank you to the members of the media and the Clawbie powers-that-be who have been so kind to us over the years.

And of course, a special thank you to all of our Wise Law lawyers, staff and alumni who have contributed their insights through their many posts over this last 10 years.

My, how quickly the time has passed. May our next decade of blogging be at least as much fun as our first.

And happy blogversary to us!
- Garry J. Wise, Toronto
Visit our Toronto Law Office website: www.wiselaw.net

No comments: