Thursday, October 18, 2007

Valerie Plame

Valerie Plame's new book, Fair Game — My Life as a Spy, My Betrayal by the White House, will be out next week.

It is previewed in the Guardian:

Plame has kind words for Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald, who led the leak investigation and forced several journalists to testify about their sources. She said she didn't understand why ``well-meaning but self-righteous talking heads'' decried that effort.

"It was the Pentagon Papers or Watergate turned on its head,'' she writes, adding, "These reporters were allowing themselves to be exploited by the administration and were obstructing the investigation. It didn't make much ethical sense to me.''

- Garry J. Wise, Toronto

Visit our Toronto Law Firm website: www.wiselaw.net

EMPLOYMENT LAWCIVIL LITIGATIONWILLS AND ESTATESFAMILY LAW & DIVORCE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Back in March I read what I consider to be the best column on this subject. The author is a conservative who understands what national security is all about. I highly suggest that you read it. Here is the link:
http://joeleonardi.wordpress.com/2007/03/17/libby%e2%80%99s-guilty-big-deal/