Monday, April 05, 2010

Wise Law Blog - Five Years and Counting

It would be an understatement to say I had no idea what I was getting myself into on April 5, 2005, when started this blog, stating simply,

As an occasional contributor and frequent visitor to numerous politically oriented blogs from the USA, I have decided that the time has come for this distinctly Canadian voice to be heard in the blogosphere.

Legal updates, politics, the media - all are fair game. If you have a comment or legal question ... fire away.

And thus, without further fanfare or cacaphony....

Welcome to the Wise Law Blog.

Five years and 1,579 posts later, I'm still not sure exactly where this little online offering will lead me, but it has been quite the ride, so far.

I am extremely glad you've been reading, and I sincerely hope that will continue in the years ahead.

Thanks to all who've contributed as guest bloggers, commenters, supporters, provocateurs and readers.

And happy 5th Anniversary to Wise Law Blog.