Saturday, November 22, 2008

Launching Wise Law Reader

Funny how technology always seems to get the better of me.

It wasn't that long ago that I marvelled at the time-saving my RSS Reader brought to my professional life. Once I started using RSS, I suddenly was able as never before- and in virtually no time - to track news and legal developements in real time, as published in dozens of varied, online locations.

Instantly. Effortlessly.

But then...

As I added more locations and sites, the RSS trap slowly crept up on me. It began taking more and more time just to get through all those RSS feeds and stay up to date. Until it reached a breaking point.

Our solution has now arrived - the Wise Law Reader.

Wise Law Reader is a compendium of automatically-refreshing feeds from the leading Canadian and U.S. legal and political blogs - basically, its a one-stop hub for what is new and breaking in the legal and political blogosphere.

Check it out. It's still a work in progress, but it is now live online.

- Garry J. Wise, Toronto

Visit our Toronto Law Firm website: www.wiselaw.net


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Garry,

I was just doing this myself after seeing Neville Hobson's collection of PR blogs.

I came across this post when adding your site. Once again you beat me to it.

Good for you.