Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Paul Adam on Wills and Estates: What is Probate?

When you name a person in your last will to be the Executor of your Estate, that person sometimes needs to also apply to the Court to be appointed formally as the legal representative of your Estate in order to deal with certain property that you own, potentially like a house or a bank account that solely in your name. The process of applying to Court to be appointed as the representative of your Estate is what we call Probate.

- Paul Adam, Toronto
Visit our Toronto Law Office website:

No comments: